Admission Process 2021-2022
Admissions are in progress for the academic year 2021-2022.
Jindal Mount Litera Zee School is open for admissions to classes from Nursery to Std XII. The admission of the student is subject to the availability of seats and as per the criteria laid down by the School.
Those parents seeking admission can contact the School office between 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. on any working day.
||Min Permissible Age
||Cut Off Date/ Age Applicable Date
||Nursery / Jr KG / Sr KG
||3 + years
||6 + years
ADMISSION PROCESS :
- You obtain the School prospectus which includes Application for Admission form & Information Brochure from the school office.
The cost of School prospectus is Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred Only), which is non-refundable. Go through the Application for Admission form thoroughly. If you have any queries, kindly refer to the School office.
- Random selection process: Draw of lots will be done from the short listed eligible applications for admission to Nursery, Junior Kindergarten and Senior Kindergarten. Admissions to higher classes are subject to availability of seats and as per the merit of the student.
Submission of the Application for admission form does not ensure admission to the School.
- Admission decision will be conveyed to the parents / guardians.
- Paying of the fees as stipulated and submitting the required documents in original once the admission is confirmed.
- Original / Notarized Birth Certificate of the students as issued by the Statutory Authorities, Nursery, Junior, Senior Kindergarten & Std. I.
- Original School Leaving certificate / Transfer certificate from the recognised School, for Admission to Std. 2 onwards.
- Photocopy of the Progress / Report Card of the previous Schooling year.
- Four Passport size colour photographs of the child.
- Heath Information Form (on the accompanying form) given by the School.
- Passport copy.